Pioneer DJM 850 Mixer
Pioneer DJM 850 Mixer
The DJM-850 combines future-proof technology with the DJ’s favourite features. Plug-and-Play, primed and ready with preconfigured, studio-quality effects accessible at the touch of a button, the mixer offers endless creative possibilities and an unrivalled DJing experience.
DJM 850 series mixer
Hi quality digital mixer Traktor ready with inbuilt soundcard
Pioneer DJM 850 mixer continues to make advancements in its lineup of DJ products with the launch of its DJM-850 Performance DJ mixer that brings more functionality for the growing number of DJs that utilize today’s popular DJ software. Inheriting many of the same technologies, reliability and operability of Pioneer’s industry standard DJM-900nexus mixer, the DJM-850 also features a built-in high-performance USB sound card, various functions for laptop-connected DJ performances, and the industry’s first* BEAT COLOR FX function, which changes effects by linking the audio input of each channel.
Variety of Effects
The DJM-850 follows Pioneer’s traditional mixer layout, featuring a variety of advanced sound effects that provide DJs with virtually limitless possibilities when mixing their music. Pioneer includes a new BEAT COLOR FX function, which changes effects by linking the audio input from each channel.
- Sound Color FX – The Sound Color FX offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Gate) that can be linked to the input sound of each channel.
- Beat Color FX – Users can quickly change between the new Beat Color FX and Sound Color FX to suit each tune for further remixing and sound capabilities. By activating the Beat Color FX, users are able to manipulate the Sound Color FX and Beat Effect simultaneously, resulting in more creative effects that complement the beat of the music.
- Beat Effect – The Beat Effect function presents 13 different types of effects (Delay, Echo, Up Echo <new>, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot, Slip Roll, Roll, and Reverse Roll) that can be combined to produce up to 100 other original effects.
The design of the DJM-850 combines broad functionality and high quality components to achieve great sound quality:
- Built-in 24bit/96kHz USB Sound card – An integrated high performance USB sound card enables up to four inputs/outputs* simultaneously with no deterioration in sound quality.
o The sound card supports three different sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) and the ASIO/Core Audio standards that can also be used for music recording and production.
o The USB port on top of the mixer provides quick connections to use DJ software via laptop. The signal output path from the mixer can be easily modified using its setup utility tool* via a computer.
- Sound Quality Design – The use of high quality components such as a 32-bit digital-to-analog output converter and a 32-bit digital signal processor, separate analog and digital circuitry, and extremely short audio transmission paths results in clear and powerful audio output.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 Certified
The DJM-850 offers compatibility to the Scratch Control (DVS) with Native Instrument’s TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2 software. Using the timecode disc bundled with the software and a PC, the DJM-850 is ready for scratch control (DVS) with a CDJ player or Vinyl turntable.
The DJM-850 is equipped with additional features that add to the versatility of the mixer:
- MIDI Signal – Operation information of the mixer’s knobs and buttons can be transmitted as a MIDI signal* for a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function to control other connected devices.
- Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator – Each channel of the mixer is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to -∞dB)
- High Performance Channel Faders – The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs with two metal shafts for both durability and smooth operation. Furthermore, the new mechanism’s design minimizes the negative effects of moisture and dust particles on the mixer’s performance.
- P-LOCK Fader Cap – Keeps the fader channel and crossfader knobs (caps) locked, preventing them from physically slipping off during heavy use.
- Scratch Control – Scratch control* is possible by using the time code disc* bundled with DJ software supporting DVS (Digital Vinyl System)* from CDJ players and vinyl turntables.
- Auto Standby – Automatically senses the presence of active operation and input signals and switches to standby mode when inputs are not detected for a long period of time. Pioneer DJM 850 mixer
1 As a hardware DJ mixer. Current as of February 23, 2012, based on Pioneer research.
2 Windows/MacOS supported. For Windows, distribution to three or more systems is possible only when using software that supports ASIO.
3 USB sound card functions can be used by installing the driver software and setup utility software from the included CD-ROM.
4 TRAKTOR SCRATCH can be used without connecting a soundcard.
5 Standard for linked performance with electronic music instruments.
6 System for playback of music files on PC in combination with playback position/speed of the time code disc.
7 CD/vinyl record with time code for control of DVS software.
8 Serato’s SCRATCH LIVETM are not supported.
PIONEER is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation
SCRATCH LIVE are registered trademarks of Serato Audio Research.
TRAKTOR 2 is a registered trademark of Native Instruments, Inc.
Custom Tab For All Products
Odio, magnis. Et nisi. Facilisis, integer! Risus augue! Non turpis. Ac! Turpis, sit velit cras nec enim duis, rhoncus porttitor ac vut rhoncus duis! Sit. Vel integer quis porttitor sed in in ac, ut diam porttitor odio nunc tempor dapibus quis est aliquam dictumst, vel amet tincidunt pulvinar?